onsdag den 25. februar 2015

Facechart makeup


After my make-up course in London on The University Of The Arts, I did some freelance make-up, but after a while my job at the nursery took over and I just did not have the time anymore. 
I then decided to practice on make-up charts and I thought it would also be a great way for me to get more makeup related posts up on the blog. 
I would like to mention that this is my first time doing make-up on a face chart! 

Question: Do any of you struggle with showing off your makeup on pictures?? 







Product list: 

Sleek Face contour kit
Bourjouis Delice de Soleil
MAC Mineralize skinfinish in medium
Topshop blush in Good Girl
MAC eyeshadows in Myth and Woodwinked
IsaDora Perfect lipliner in 28 Nude skin
Eyelashes are made with a Zig cleancolor pen in 010 black from Prochart


I think I'm going to call her Leah.


as always



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar