tirsdag den 10. februar 2015

outfit of the week



I recently decided that in the weekends and when I occasionally have a day off, I want to do something with the day. Go new places, take a long walk and just spend the day doing something cozy! 

Today my boyfriend and I went to a street called Jægersborggade in Copenhagen. The street is filled with little independant shops, coffee shops, secondhand shops and best of all - there is a donut shop and a little place that makes lovely caramells! 
After spending sometime there, we went for a walk in the woods near where we live. 

And below is pictures of what I wore! 
Make a mosaic from a photoset, favorites, tags, or individual digital photographs or images.





Cropped sweater - Monkii, Black dress - Vila, Shoes - New Balance, Necklace - H&M





Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar